We have assisted organizations understand how information security threats translated to business risk, develop accreditation frameworks and to assess the organization’s readiness to face today’s threats. The security health check provides a comprehensive and customizable tool to assess and enterprise security program. It is attainable tool that will evaluate critical elements of your information security including:
- Information Security Strategy. Understand how information security should enable your business, and determine whether or not an effective security strategy is in place.
- Security Management and Governance. Evaluate if you have the right organizational and policy structures to support your information security function(s).
- Security Operations. Verify the adequacy of incident response, identity and access, and vulnerability and risk management processes.
- Privacy and Compliance. Evaluate your privacy and data protection processes and mechanisms in order to strengthen your regulatory compliance.
- Technical Architecture. Assess technical and logical controls (e.g. network, application and security tools) resilience against cyber and internal threats. Optionally, this may also include technical vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.